T-Mobile has begun to gradually deploy HD Voice technology, which offers superior quality voice transmission and suppression of ambient noise, also in its 2G network. This technology is currently installed on 1,250 transmitters, i.e. approximately one-fourth of all of the operator’s 2G transmitters. By the end of the year, HD Voice will have been implemented on 75% of the operator’s transmitters, with the remaining 25% to be equipped with the technology in 2017.

T-Mobile has made HD Voice available to its customers for several years in its 3G network, where in October 2011 it became the first operator in the Czech Republic to launch the technology.

About the Company

T-Mobile Czech Republic, a member of the international telecommunications group Deutsche Telekom, has almost 6.2 million customers, the number-one operator in the Czech market. T-Mobile is an integrated operator: in addition to telecommunications services, it offers comprehensive ICT solutions not only for companies, but also for other organizations and individuals. It provides outstanding services in the high-speed network, which was proved repeatedly by benchmark testing performed by umlaut (former P3) with Best-in-Test seal.

T-Mobile Czech Republic places emphasis on taking a responsible approach to the environment and society. It adheres to fair business practices, helps beneficial applications and services to see the light of day, supports non-profit organizations, small businesses and individuals, and lends a helping hand whenever crisis situations arise. The company’s employees serve as volunteers in many places across the entire Czech Republic.

More information about the company is available at www.t-mobile.cz, www.t-press.cz (the portal for journalists) and www.t-mobile.cz/pomahame (information on the company’s CSR activities).

Contact details of the press unit: press@t-press.cz.